Skip to main content

Lost/Damaged Pass


I lost/damaged my bus pass, what do I do?

You may either give the driver a check for $15.00 in a sealed envelope (cash is no longer accepted) or pay online via e-funds.  If paying online you must send an email to once you have posted payment.

Once your request for a replacement pass has been processed, the driver will give the bus pass to the student within 24-48 hours. The student may continue to ride during this time.